Membership fees for individuals and corporates
To buy membership, send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org, and email@example.com
The Rising Asia Foundation is a non-profit (80G) association which relies on membership fees to subsidize its publishing program, its conferences, and its charitable work to support needy students.
Annual Membership of RISING ASIA FOUNDATION is required for those participating in Conferences, Roundtables and Seminars. The annual membership of the Foundation entitles a member to:
- Get access to the online/print Rising Asia Journal.
- Participate in the Conferences (Registration fee is waived).
- Live attendance at digital seminars.
- Eligibility to enter competitive awards.
Membership also offers scholars the benefit of:
- Publishing their conference papers in a book edited by the Foundation with a publisher.
- Networking with members/scholars.
- Improving career development through academic exchanges.
The annual membership rates are:
- Students INR 2,500.
- Employed persons INR 3,500.
- Corporates INR 4,000 (annual membership).
- Life Members/Donor Members INR 30,000 (one-time payment).